Our Core Objectives
- To bring owners and managers together around the world for common and mutual benefit.
- To Promote and Support the Irish Pub concept globally and at a local level.
- Promote a set of standards in Irish pubs and agree a rating system.
- Be a platform to bring local pub groups together for promotion and as part of a global network.
- Respect and support the diversity and individuality of Irish pubs and groups of Irish pubs.
- To share knowledge, information and industry best practice.
- Assist Irish Pubs in building and maintaining links with Ireland.
- Assist Irish pubs to build business and improve profitability.
- Build relationships with key suppliers and represent the interests of Owners and Managers if and when appropriate.
- Be a vehicle and distribution channel through which interested parties can communicate with Irish Pub Owners and Managers.
- Be open to all opportunities as they arise to execute our mission.
- To ‘put something back in’ and collectively support charities and worthwhile causes.
Irish Pubs Global Trust: An Irish registered not-for-profit company limited by guarantee(currently in formation) with seven Member Trustees, custodians of the mission and vision.
Irish Pubs Global Federation: A World Council compromising of, Trustees, Chapter Presidents, Country President / Representative, CEO/Rep. Groups of 10 or more Pubs
Irish Pubs Global: A Council compromising of: President, Chairman, Members